Consultant Job in New York, New York : NY
Looking for Consultant Jobs? See currently available Consultant job openings on consultant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
consultant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any consultant job . We provide job resources for Consultant positions throughout the industry. consultant.jobs.net also provides Consultant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Consultant by either city or state.
consultant.jobs.net is a consultant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Consultant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your consultant job search on consultant.jobs.net today.
Consultant - Stress Testing And Risk
Consultant - Stress Testing And Risk Job Description
Consultant - Stress Testing and Risk
On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Consultant - Stress Testing and Risk.
Consultant - Stress Testing and Risk - Job Description
- Program manage the Book of Work across Risk stripes in relation to Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis, and, in partnership with other Program Management leads, businesses and other functions, with best-in-class execution discipline
- Partner closely with the Program Lead in area of program expertise to:
- Understand the current state of the company’s Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis policies and plans, in particular around Interest Rate Risk
- Understand and help the Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis Programs manage Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis governance practices across the different risk stripes and across the Enterprise
- Support execution plans to meet deliverables critical to the Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis Programs
- Manage and monitor the performance of assigned Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis Program milestones and deliverables to ensure program scope definition is in alignment to business goals
- Ensure consistent implementation of common PMO standards, reporting, and closure process across programs
- Provide on-the-ground support to help execute the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis Programs
- Monitor and track execution of the Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis Programs within the Initiative and escalate program risks impacting project delivery to appropriate stakeholders; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Support the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work
- Collaborate with other Program Managers and Leads to action deliverables from reviews of each programs defined scope, target state, and success criteria to ensure it fully addresses the letter and the spirit of the regulatory feedback, broader supervisory expectations and underlying issues and root causes, and is embedded in a broader strategic vision
- Support all aspects of the project reporting including: RAG ratings, key performance indicators, status updates, adherence to dates and deliverables and quality of deliverables
- Continuously ensure that programs have clearly identified the required roles and responsibilities and have appropriately identified, and are engaging, all relevant stakeholders with appropriate accountability
Consultant - Stress Testing and Risk - Mandatory Skills
- Financial services experience
- Governance background is required
- Ability to articulate to senior audience.
Consultant - Stress Testing and Risk - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Consultant - Stress Testing and Risk - Assignment Location
New York, NY/Irving, TX/Tampa, FL
New York Consultant Job